Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Ubuntu Tweak

Today I have found a great software for tweaking my Ubuntu. It is Ubuntu Tweak. You can change your desktop, startup, personal, system and security settings with this tool. Oh, it makes my life easier. Let me tell you about few tweaking that I love very much:

  • Startup:
    • Show splash screen
    • Enable or Disable AutoStart Program
  • Desktop:
    • Show "Computer", "Home", "Trash", "Network" icon on desktop
    • Change few "Compiz Fusion" setting
  • Personal:
    • Set your document folders
    • Manage your document templates
    • Mange your scripts
    • Set the shortcut of your command
  • System:
    • Change GNOME panel & Menu
    • Advanced power management settings
  • Security:
    • Enable/Disable "Run Application", "Lock Screen", "Printing", "User Switch"
There are several other options that you will also like.

0 comments: